Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mom Knepp Reporting

Well, Amanda, you peaked my curiosity enough and now I took the plunge. Not so sure how this works, but you make it seem so easy. Love all the information that is on your site about the kids and how they are changing. Maybe this will be a better way to get things put together.

Bob is working and I am going over your posts and catching up on all the grandkids. Such a wonderful way to enjoy your mom moments. It is great that you can put this together and keep updating as things happen. We will be going to visit some more 55+ communities this weekend in Pinellas Park (really close to St. Petersburg). Now that the auction is set for June 14, we are starting to narrow our search down for another place to live. If we go to the Pinellas area, that would be really close to the Tampa airport, the BEACH, the Tampa Bay stadium for ballgames, the BEACH, Busch Gardens, and of course, the BEACH. Guess what I am excited about!!!

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!:):) I am so exited! Did you send the link to Sarah? I know she reads mine too (and maybe I am not supposed to say this..) she started one too. But, I haven't seen it yet either- she said she wasn't going to tell people until she felt she had it ready to where she wanted to show it. It really is pretty easy- the more you look around in your settings and layout, the more you will figure it out. I had no idea until I started playing around- and I am still a novice.... you should see some of my friends blogs- mine doesn't compare! :) I will add you to my list right now! :) Yay!

Sarah said...

Mom, this is great. As Amanda said, I have started one too but I am not ready to let others see it. Maybe this weekend I will work on it some and send you the link to it.

I want to get some info about the family on first.

I think this will be a great way for us to keep in touch without going crazy on the phone...Really easy to add pictures and such.

Anyway, I will keep you posted on mine & keep an eye out for updates to yours.

Amanda B. said...

Hi mom! I just got th email inviting me to be a contributor. I didn't click on it yet because I want to confirm that is what you want to do. Those listed as contributors can actually make new posts on your blog. Do you want us to do that? (for example, see the recipe blog I contribute to on my site.) Or, if you just want us to be able to comment, anyone can comment, and if you want your blog friends listed, it is just under the option of layout- add a link list. Just thought I would check! If you wanted to have us as a contributor, we could post on your blog along with you, which would be fun too- I know families that do that. Just let me know! Love ya!