Monday, May 12, 2008

Bob blogs in...

Okay it looks like it's time for me (Bob) to get in on this whole thing. I want to tell you a little about Janet from MY side of things...There are time when she might not me too organized:
Well okay so we just moved all the stuff into the house and it was a little bit cluttered. OKAY it was cluttered A LOT!!! That wasn't very fair, actually it doesn't look anything like that now:
Sometimes we do some adventeous things and have gone through a lot together. I remember the time we went canoeing - and it was the very first time that Janet stepped foot into a canoe. It was kinda rocking to say the least. We've been to places in 10 or 11 states so far.


Sometimes there are adventeous things you really don't want to remember, but we are still amazed with the results of God's many blessings. She can give those NASCAR guys a run for their money!!!She can be soooo mysterious at times...
She is so very athletic....well she can wear sports clothes. And she reads...isn't that a sport?

And soooo elegant..... What I like the most about my very special wife is that she is caring.....
I Love Janet so very much. I hope you had a special Mother's Day.
XOXO
Hon

1 comment:

Amanda B. said...

Very fun to read, Bob- you guys are natural at this! :) Keep it up!