Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!

Hi Mom!

Just thought I would add a special post to your blog, just for you! Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures of you, but I do want to post a few from our trip in November. I hope you enjoy your day and wish we could be there to give you a hug. (by the way, to post a picture- When you are typing in a new post- there is a little button on the top that looks like a scenic view-click on it and you can attach a file from your computer or on the web somewhere- give it a try- it is pretty easy!)

From Aaron:
Things I love about my mom:
1) Flew up from Florida to be there for my 30th birthday
2) Didn't kill me when I lied as a kid and you came at me with the bat
3) Makes good tea
4) stayed right with me when I had to get stitches
5) taught me to be kind
6) has always loved me & is proud of me
7) Even when you told me no, I knew you loved me


From Amanda:
What I love about my mother-in-law:
1) You are always positive and supportive of me
2) You love your grandkids

3) You love me
4) You are always willing to host us during vacation! :)
5) You are fun to talk to
6) You are incredibly strong to have made it through some trials in your life
7) You love your kids
So, anyway, enjoy your day! I would love to read a post about what you did for your mothers day. (as well as you, too, Sarah- here or on your blog or both! :))
We love you!

No comments: